Monday, February 4, 2008

Missionary Letters--Daejeon Korea


Anyhow this week I was in a new area with another missionary whose companion had to go to cambodia to figure out some visa problems...it was interesting because neither of us know the area well, but at least we have been having fun...Because of my interesting situation I got transfer calls today and I will have a new area next transfer with a new Korean sister. President told me that he wants me to see if the area needs to be closed....depressing but maybe I can get something going. It's hard to believe that I just have one more transfer. I don't know if I have done what I was suppose to do but I know that I have tried the best I know how and that I will keep trying (even tho sometimes I don't want to :) This last week was a struggle but I just prayed for humility and patience and have seemed to have pulled thru the worst of it. One of the most difficult things in life is to work towards something that you will never see the fruits of. I will maybe never know if what I have done the last transfer helped or blessed anyone that I taught or met. All I know is that I can try my best to make sure that it blessed me. Agency sure is a mixed blessing. I think P-days are the hardest for me...I really wish that I could see the family. I miss ya'll more than I could possible express. When it's really hard then I just daydream about being able to see my family and it helps me to be able to have the strength to keep going. The Lord really does work miracles daily, but no miracle is worth it without the ones we love. I hope you are well and happy.

No comments: