Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missionary Letters--Daejeon Korea

Anyhow just so you know, a mission is kind of tough and it's not just because I'm a girl. If you can really learn how to pray right now then it will really help you out a lot later. I wonder what it's like for ya'll in Saudi Arabia. I bet it's pretty weird. Anyhow I think your probably a good kid but just so you know the things you decide right now will really define the rest of your life. They probably tell you stuff like that in youth too, but things that seem important and unimportant are all making a difference of who you will be. I think you could be a pretty kick butt missionary. Do what you can to know what God wants you to do in your life. There are a lot of things we don't have control of ( I wish more people would just listen to us) but there are things that no one can make you do. You really are free to make whatever decision you want. The best thing is to follow whatever plan that God made for you. Find out if he loves you. I know he does. Sorry I'm kinda boring because I'm a missionary and I just think about the gospel all the time, but a mission is the best thing I ever did. I love you, write me again

No comments: