Monday, March 9, 2009

Missionary Email: Missionary Worthiness

Monday, March 9, 2009 9:05 AM

Just for your information I am district D, not district A. Um, lets see, this week has been pretty regular. Nothing out of the ordinary, a girl wanted to go home, but decided to stay, can't blame her because I was the same way. MTC life is pretty much a different environment than the rest of the mission. You aren't really doing mission work quite yet, it's demanding on your body in a whole different way because you are constantly in books, there is a lot of pressure about worthiness, so someone who is perfectly worthy may feel guilty about past sins, and those are just a couple things I've noticed other people say or things I think as well.

To be honest I need to be better about obedience. But I guess personality/lifestyle behaviors don't change overnight. I'll probably conform to mission life slowly over time.

Anyways I'll write more later because I'm going to go now, later


No comments: