Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sister Webb: LDS Online Missionary

I would be lying if I didn't say I was happy--my life is soooooooo good. I am spreading the good (best) word here in the Lansing Michigan Mission. I am a missionary of Christ's church. Sometimes I wonder; how did I get to be here? This is how: I grew up in Highland, Utah where my parents taught me about Jesus Christ; they taught me unconditional love, laughter, happiness, and especially peace through Christ. From a really early age I learned that I could actually have a personal relationship with God. As life goes, I had (and still have) trials--and when I do, Christ has always been there to pull me through. That is why I am here. I believe in Christ and I know that it is only through Him can we have true happiness, how could I keep that for myself? I once heard a saying that goes something like this, "those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." My family has been my greatest support through their examples to serves missions.

My mission here in Michigan is only a short time, my life can and will always be a mission to share the best thing I could--my testimony of Jesus Christ. What could be better?




With love,

No comments: