Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sister Reshell Lewis: My Purpose As An Online Missionary

(: SANTA ROSA ONLINE MISSIONARIES :)
 
I never thought I would facebook while on my mission. When I was called to be an online missionary my mouth dropped wide open, shocked, and I  thought I was dreaming for a minute. But I am so grateful that the Lord and my mission president has entrusted me with this great calling. I am enjoying it a lot.

I still have the same purpose: Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

I hope some of the messages I share can help spiritually uplift you. I am open for any questions you may have. And would love for you to follow my blog, so if you could just click on the follow me link on my blog! Good Day :)


Sister Reshell Lewis
California Santa Rosa Mission
Check out my blog: 15,000 miles...A Journey of a Lifetime

No comments: