Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First Transfer



Dear Family I love your faces!

I heard all the challenges it's crazy how hard Satan is working. Transfers tomorrow... drum roll please... I am transferring to Marigondon OPENING AN AREA! That hardly ever happens for the sisters here I heard, but I am excited to see what happens. I am glad that I am trusted with this by President Hansen and Heavenly Father. My new companion is Sister Falculan she is amazing. She was in my district these last 3 transfers and now we are companions starting tomorrow.



I am going to miss Talamban my first area (it will always be where my heart is), but I heard that Marigondon has beach area! I haven't seen the beach for 6 months! Whoa crazy I have been here for 6 months! I am definitely going to miss Sister and Elder Bailey right next door they have been a huge help these last three transfers always checking up on us. They really are so kind. The best office couple ever!!

My district was the bomb Elder Holley, and Elder Daffon KA-BATCH, and Sister Brand (THIRD COMPANION) Younger Batch, we had Elder Gassaway, Elder Tan, Elder Dela Cerna, Elder Abayani, Sister Williams, Sister Tumala, Sister Caluyo, and I... NINDOT KAAYO CITY DISTRICT!We also Had 3 District Leaders Elder Hiatt, Elder Unite, and Elder Dela Cerna also our Zone leaders Elder Tan, and (Before he Transfered Elder Gubb) Elder Gassaway. Wow its crazy that we all have been together for so long.

Talamban has been really fun and this week we actually had two new investigators that when we went back to teach them turned into 5 new investigators. They all seem they are prepared for the gospel. It's too early to tell but they could be people who are really strong in the church! I see their potential they could all be priesthood holders!

I am going to miss all of my Tintay children. Vivian, Mileen, Gen, Christine, Kristin, Michael, James Warren, and all the other ones... I really loved all the tintay people Brother Joeal, Sister Jenny, Sister Judith, Sister Jams, Brother Jazen, Brother Jomar, Sister Josephine, Brother and Brother Danilo. I am definitely going to miss all the Single Adults in the Talamban ward! They were a big help in the work. Sister Salta, and Sister Arinas, The Matthews family, Bishop Abanggan and his family, the Nacar family, the Natividad family, the Leona Family, Basically all the families in the talamban ward!

Many challenges many disappointments BUT the happiness far out weighed the bad. I only have hope that all the people I taught will continue to follow God and to accept His plan.

Sister Williams and Sister Caluyo and Sister Tumala have been BESTIES Sisters for ETERNITY... I can;t even imagine it just being two of us in the house its going to be quiet. On my mission I have had at least 2-3 other people in the house its going to be weird where its just 1 other person. I guess its "preparing" me for marriage! BAHAH

Conference was soooooooooooooooo amazing! I loved all the talks but I loved even more that they talked about the boys needing to shape up or move out LOL!! JK but no really all the SISTERS died laughing when they talked about it. SO TRUE MAO JUD!

ANYWAYS until next week this has been another exciting week on the mission in the Philippines... weather report it's getting hotter and I LOVE IT Politics report... I don't really know WORLD NEWS... Dont worry about it for now but prepared!

LOVE YOU

Sister Bruno

No comments: