Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Overcoming Satan

Dear President Schmutz, No matter the things that satan has thrown in my path my goal is still the same. I would really like to extend. I talked to my father and mother before I asked to extend and they gave me permission. I am excited to see what God has in store for me when I extend, because the trials have been many. I am not sure who the trials are from, but I am strong in my faith that this work will go forth. I am proud to say that I am a part of Jesus Christ's true church that no matter what temptation comes I must and will conquer. I am saddened by some decisions of others but with faith all things are possible. God will prepare the way if we just keep our hope alive. I am glad that God gave me many trials as a child to be able to over come the trials on the mission. I know that whatever happens we have the right to choose for ourselves if we remain happy or we let satan rule. Some people act and some are acted upon. I choose to act to remain happy and to overcome anything that satan will bring. I say to satan now BRING IT ON. I am on the winning side I will not faulter or waver in what I know to be true. Someone said I will forgive you because you don't know the reality of life since you are on the mission. I just remember what you had said about the reality of the mission. Hello this is reality we choose there is no other world we live in at this time... We are seeing the blessings of the gospel in the life of Brother Robert who is deciding to go back to his wife, because he knows that what he is doing is wrong he decided to try to court his wife again. He has a great desire to be baptized but he still has many things to work out before he will be prepared to endure the covenants. I hope though because of his great desire it will be quick. We almost have the area working again. We plan to help it run smoother and be a blessing to the ward. We believe we will start seeing the blessings of our labors soon. We are praying for baptisms for our area. Elder Cabrera suggested a zone fast and I think it will be effective. Our zone leaders are great examples for this zone I really see the level of obedience rising. Sister Acain is great. She is so willing to be an obedient missionary. I know when she trains she will be a great leader. She already takes the initiative to lead when I don't understand all that is being said. its like elder Nielson said we need the Filipinos because we as Americans dont always understand the culture. Its a process on the mission with many trials but I know that Sister Acians dental will work out and that she will overcome all challenges. I am so grateful for you President Schmutz and the diligent example and leadership you show to us. Sister Bruno

No comments: