Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Third Anak Child

Dear family, I am in my third open area. I am also training my third 'Anak' child on the mission. We are having fun in our new area, and finding many people ready to hear the gospel. My companion and I have the same birthday 24 Aug 1989! we think its funny because our personalities match so well. I really do love her lots. We are in an open area so the schedule is kind of hard to figure out still. We are still getting to know the area and the members, but Sister Pangue my first anak on the mission is in my ward lapu-lapu 1st and comes with us to teach almost everyday. She has extended going on her mission until march since she is still waiting for her visa, but i am glad she is still here to help us with the area. We have really good leaders that help us a lot. People have even made dinner appointments with us. Earlier we played basketball with the elders. They didn't guard us but it was still fun. Me and sister Acain guarded each other I really hope that you all are doing okay. I love you Sister Bruno

No comments: