Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finding Good

Dear President Schmutz,

I have found the mission to be not only the best 18 years for my life but the best 18 month of my life.  Some people say that the mission is to tiring, but I find it a wake up call.  I am sad that some people go away from their mission thinking of all the negatives, and not seeing how amazing every day here on the mission is.  I have decided to find out the good everyday instead of looking at the bad.  There has been many things that have happened in the last couple of months that could discourage any normal person, but I am here to say I am no normal person I am of royal blood.  No earthly thing will or can or should bring us to despair.  We are given the chance to be happy why should we give that away. 

President Schmutz I am happy.  I hope that my companion is happy too.  I really do love my companion and that she gives her all on the mission.  She is an asset here on the mission.  Sister Acain I can tell is growing in knowledge and faith.  She has a great love for our investigators, and i know that she is going to bring many souls unto Christ. 

Thank You President Schmutz for all that you do and the example you show.  Give my love to Sister Schmutz.

Love
Sister Bruno 

No comments: