Sunday, September 1, 2013

No Lost Souls

No Nazdar Kluci!

So this week was really cool! 

Our mission president made the commitment of every one in the mission having 2 new investigators a week. And then we weekly planned and decided we NEED to teach 10 lessons. WE NEED TO MEET OUR GOALS. Last week as I looked at our numbers I thought, is that even possible? We have been here for 4 weeks and we only have 1 investigator. But I decided that every time I started to doubt that I could do something I would say a little prayer in my head asking for braveness. So Monday happened. The lesson we scheduled cancelled on us... sad. But we did calls and we kontakted and by some miracle we set lessons up. And then tuesday happened. WE TAUGHT 3 LESSONS. 2 new investigators... in 1 day. It was amazing. My mission president is inspired. 

And not just that but one of the lessons we taught was with the first person I ever kontakted in the Czech Republic. On our first day in the Czech Republic after leaving the MTC we had a Prague walk where the Assistants took us on a walk around Prague and took us to dinner and then we went kontakting and Sister Steglich and I kontakted a girl and got her number. Then Sister Steglich stayed in Prague and set up a meeting with her but then there was flooding in Prague and they could never set up again and she stopped answering so the sisters gave us her number to call and we set up with her and met with her and she is AMAZING! She is nice and open and willing to learn more. THAT is truly a miracle. 

Our area is about to explode. It just reaffirms my faith that there are people searching. They might not even know what they are searching for until we tell them but they are searching... it all starts with us finding them!

I love you all! How is school for everyone that has started? Good luck with everything
s laskou
Sestra Bruno



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


1 comment:

Explore & Grow said...

Fantastic site! Love your list of LDS Resources and Articles. I'll be back....

http://ourhomeandhospitality.blogspot.com/