Monday, November 18, 2013

Willingness to Change

Bonjour tous le monde! This week has gone pretty good, but I might end up writing about it more next week than today. Mostly because we are at a different computer cafe today because the tram is blocked by protesters. I will say that it is a pretty relaxed protest though. It is just a bunch of people standing out in the cold holding signs and blocking the tram line. We had to walk past it to get into the main part of the city and it was just people playing music and having what looked like a pretty good time. It was actually pretty funny. Anyways, my keyboard is super weird and it is hard for me to type, so i'll (just barely found how to use an apostrophe) just include the important stuff. This Week was pretty relaxed, we had exchanges with the zone leaders where I taught my first real lesson (the other couple don't count because i didn't really talk). We had interviews with president and zone conference which was a lot of fun to be able to see all the awesome missionaries in my zone, but I honestly didn't understand any of the lesson. And it was my companion's birthday on Sunday, so a member invited us over for the first time. The food was amazing until we got to the bread and cheese part. I tried all three types because I didn't want to be rude. I almost threw up when I stuck one of the types in my mouth. It was incredibly difficult to swallow, but I did it and I think from now on I'm going to be much more cautious of cheese!!! Anyways, that's the import stuff, my spiritual message back home is willingness to change! Try different cultures, talk to different people and if you feel like you're about to throw up politely swallow and recognize the need to be cautious in the future! (I thought that was pretty clever ;))

Anyways, have a bon semaine everybody!
Love, 
 
Elder Michael Beneamato Bruno, or according to this keyboard
.ichqel Beneq;qto Bruno

No comments: