Monday, December 30, 2013

OH LA VACHE (HOLY COW)

Yeahh... so, the lights turned out a couple times in this internet cafe and we don't have a ton of time, but I just wanted to let everyone know that all is well! We had a baptism on Saturday (it was epic) and he's getting confirmed next Sunday (he had to go out of town). He wants me to confirm him, which i'm pretty excited about, but also super scared! We also set two baptismal dates for a couple that comes from Cote d'Ivore! They're getting baptized February 1st! I'm just getting to see a ton of miracles and it's super awesome and I wish that I had longer to write, but we have to get out of here pretty soon and start dinner! Other exciting things that happened are I got to sleep in for Christmas and play some sick ping pong, I still think that this French desert called flan feels like sticking a sponge in my mouth, and it's really hard to find people to  teach in France.

My advice this week:
 
Faith and love, Faith and love. That's how we get stuff done out here. Happy new years everyone, good luck with your wedding Annika!
 
Love,
 
Elder Michael Beneamato Bruno

No comments: