Friday, November 23, 2007

Recipes for Missionaries

I didn't get much response when I shared my favorite recipe which was a little disappointing. I thought people would want to share. Being a good researcher I am including a few links to recipe sites until others get the spirit of sharing.

Fast and easy meals

Dinner in an Instant

Quick and Easy

Vegetarian

Mormon Favorites

Quick & Easy

Quick Meals for Busy
Yahoo Quick Meals


Simple Meals


17 Minute Meals

If you want to help please share some recipes that can be used in specific countries. I know we can do better. Post some meals to help missionaries and those having missionaries over out.

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is a wonderful idea. I just now found this site and want to utilize it. I just need to make some time when I can.

Thanks for sharing. I will be back!!!