Thursday, December 6, 2007

Missionary Letters--Daejeon Korea

I'm good even though sometime the work is really hard, but something that I really learned on my mission is that I can do hard things. Sometimes I don't want to but when I feel the spirit then it changes my desires and little by little I am wanting what God wants more and more. My investigators are doing really well and they are progressing, slowly but progressing. Our area is really busy, but my favorite part these days are the moments when we honestly just get the chance as God's children to feel the spirit together. As I progress as a missionary I realize more and more that the only important thing that I can do is help others build a closer relationship with God and to come closer to him myself. The way that I feel I accomplish this the most is having moments where the spirit does the teaching. The gospel has no point if we don't fully apply it to our lives, no one will accept the gospel if they don't know how to use it to bless them and their families. I love you and pray for you.

No comments: