Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missionary Letters--Rome, Italy

I don't have a lot of time but I just wanted to say hi and that everything is sooooo beautiful here in Cagliari (actuall spelling) Every morning we run this two mile steeeep hill and when you get to the top you see this giant like soo old city that looks like a hidden city that you are forbidden to enter and there is a wall that slopes up with a castle on the top of it and a city built around it and then on the other side the ocean and on the opposite side the mountains. So I am soo lucky to be here. The language is going insoma and I love my companion i have been so lucky to have so many amazing people as companions. I hope that the move is going well. I am actually giving an adestramento for Zone conference with my companion so I have to finish that today and next week I will tell you all about how it went. It is on the power of positive thinking.

No comments: