Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missionary Letters--Rome, Italy

Cari Miei
> I am at three month conference so I do not have time to write this week. I am doing really well and we are about to go out and explore Rome. It is crazy to see all the people I was in the MTC with and to see how much everyone is progressing. I know that without the Spirit none of us would be able to have learned so much in such a small amount of time. I have seen so much change and growth in myself and the people around me. I love this gospel and I think that Heavenly Father calls us on missions to find people but also to learn how to perfect ourselves and become more like Christ. I love this work and this gospel. I will write a longer letter next week because a million amazing things happened this week but I am allorah out of time purtroppo. Ahh I havent spoken english for a week and this letter is sooo strange to write. Vi Voglio un Saco di Bene

No comments: