Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Is A Mini-Missionary

Elder Matthew Schneider serving down in Argentina shares with us his definition of what a mini-missionary is:

So... I lost my companion. He left last night for Resistencia. So... I lost my hijo/newbie. It kind of makes me sad. To explain a little bit, he went to Resistencia because they called him to be the new Secretary of Materials. I´ve got a little bit of pride in that, because well, he´s the youngest elder ever to go to the office. :) :) But, it also means that I will be with a mini-missionary for the next two weeks until the transfer ends. It also means that without a doubt I will be in this area until the end of August. For those who are unfamiliar with the idea of a mini-missionary, it's a member that they assign to go and be with the missionary for a certain time period when there is a shortage of elders. The only good thing is that I know he is a member from my first area.
I really enjoy learning new missionary terms. I did a post last year on Missionary Lingo.

No comments: