Thursday, December 2, 2010

Online Proselyting: Elder House LDS Online Missionary

 I have really learned to enjoy the online work we are doing. When I was first told the idea I was shocked, but excited to be able to reach out to more of God's children, because everyone needs a chance to hear the glad message that The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints has to offer. I haven't seen many chances to teach but I know that people read these blogs and that it will hopefully be able to help someone out there. That as I share my personal experiences and testimony that it may effect someone in their life.

I know the work that we do is important. Wither it be online or in person. We can all do the same work. I am glad that we are able to begin to use the Internet for the cause of proclaiming the gospel. I am not a person of many words so I will leave with my testimony that I know that God lives. I know that He speaks today through a modern day prophet. That the authority that Christ had given to His apostles is on the earth today so that miracles can and are performed now. The scriptures will bring us closer to God as we apply and act upon the things that they tell us to do. Don't ever forget that God knows you and whats to hear from you. I leave this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

With love,


Elder Kevin House


Montana Billings Mission 

Check out my blog: Missionary Life

No comments: