Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life As a Missionary Online


Life as a missionary is AMAZING!! I love being a missionary, you get to meet new people, teach about Jesus Christ and learn to live a better life. The experience I gain as a missionary is going to help me for the rest of my life, as well as change the lives of people I meet. My name is Elder Robert Hughes and I'm serving in the Montana Billings Mission. Not only am I serving a mission in Montana, I also have the great privilage of being a missionary online! Did I just say that right? Missionaries get to be online? They sure do, there are a select few that are now being allowed to proselyte online to teach about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful experience this is going to be!!

http://elder-hughes.blogspot.com/

Check out my blog to learn more about what we belive, why missionaries are out around the world doing what we do, and how to get in touch with missionaries.

No comments: