A lot of really good things happened, and a lot of really sad things happened this week. All of which have really helped me realize the love that Heavenly Father has for all of us!!!! I don´t like to dwell on the bad, so I´ll tell you the good.
1. After waiting for almost 3 months for the divorce papers of our investigators Donizete and Adriana to come through, so they can mark their marriage to one another to be baptized, they finally came through and should be married and baptized by NEXT MONTH :)
2. We started teaching a really awesome 15 - year old girl, named Sabrina, who really has a desire to be baptized and to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
3. We´ve been visiting a man who left the church about 8 years ago when he and his wife divorced, and sunday he and his new woman we´re at church.
4. Me and Sister Teixeira have finally came to an understanding, and our relationship is growing. It can only get better from here. She helped me a lot this week.
5. We get to go to the TEMPLE next week. I`M SOOOO EXCITED :) :) :)
I´m glad to see that everyone is doing good, hope you all have a good week!!!!