Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missionary Letters--Daejeon Korea

Hi thanks for remembering me!!!! I taught my kids in English class part of the national anthem for the 4th of July. Right now we just got back from the beach (we went with our district for fourth of July and my comp's last P-day) anyhow in like 7 mins we have to take a taxi to mission correlation so I have like no time. But tomorrow we will meet our new mission president...i'm kinda nervous. But also excited. We will have 2 baptisms on Monday right before my comp leaves which is pretty cool...The best thing that I can tell you Gigi is to really teach about prayer, fasting, and faith. And teach her about showing love to her husband usually that's the best way to change people is to become more Christlike...then they can feel god's love through you, if she asks him and he feels the spirit then I know he will say yes. She need to also share the gospel to him....even if it's just the spirit. But the thing that probably helped the most is that all the ward members fasted and prayed about it two....see how that goes ....anyhow time's up I love you all

No comments: