Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missionary Letters--Daejeon Korea

Sorry that I haven't written in so long....I don't know how the last two weeks past by so quickly....I got your package and the album is sooooooo cute everyone loves it...the missionaries all want you to make theirs hehe. But I can't change the money into Won so i'm sending it back to you. If you could send travellers checks I found out I only need maybe 40 american dollars I'm also sending you the check grandma sent me for my birthday maybe you can use that money for something. Sorry I'm such a bother! These last couple weeks have been so good I'm really hot and tired and hungry pretty much all the time, but I don't think I have ever just understood how happy I could be before. I really now know that if I have less i can love it more. Hopefully I can learn how to overcome selfishness more if you have any ideas then I would love to hear them! I have been especially studying Mosiah chapter 2-5 lately...I really want to understand and become how he talks about being a child because of something I read in Galatians about we are just servants of God (and from King Benjamin we know unprofitable servants) unless we become CHILDREN of God. anyhow if you have time study it and send to me what you learn! and also if you are studing anything else I would love to hear about it and the small prompting of the Holy Ghost that you are getting. That's one thing that I'm starting to develop that I now realize is really one of your spiritual talents you have very clear promptings about others in our family about the little things that they need to cope and progress. So I'm trying to be less selfish so I can know how to USE the discernment I have anyhow I hope everyone is doing well I love you

No comments: