Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missionary Letters--Daejeon Korea

I'm exhausted but really happy. We dropped pretty much all of our insincere investigators this last couple of weeks but it really allows us to focus on finding and really showing love to the people who truly have a desire to learn and progress. I wonder are your two little Asian investigators Korean? I have been thinking a lot lately about a question one of our less actives asked us about Why do I need to love God? So I have been studying the creation a lot I think it has a lot to do with gratitude and feeling his love...also I need to study the end of the plan of salvation more in depth. Anyhow we have one baptismal commitment right now and I think we will have another one soon...really the time is flying I really don't know sometimes that another day has started.

No comments: