Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missionary Letters--Rome, Italy

I don't have a lot of time because it took me like a million years to figure out how to open the pictures (dont judge me because I don't add apostrophes I cant figure them out on this computer... instead you will all probably just send me rude emails telling me I don't know English because I don't know how to spell apostrophe..ie....????) Why cant English just sound like it looks?? Comunque, this week was really good. Don't worry you actually look really good. I am also grateful that all the scales are in kili because well lets just say that to our regiment of pasta every day for lunch and pizza occasionally for dinner we added AMERICAN BREAKFAST once a week, yikes. I just have to tell myself six months to sexy will be motivation enough for me to start running in the morning, we will see. OUr two evangelical women set baptismal dates this week more details next week. Everyone else is good after all tis the season. Oh well thats all I have time for the computer is kicking me off. I luv you all, be good, good luck on exams. Vi Voglio Bene

No comments: