Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Elder Dajeu: LDS Online Missionary



I am Elder Dajeu serving in New York Rochester mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I am 21 years old originally from Cameroon Africa and have dedicated 2 years of my life to serve my Father in Heaven to help his children to come unto him.

I am one of the online Missionaries and share the gospel with everyone I come across. I try to increase their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by adding more to what they know to be true.


God has again called Prophet on earth as he did in times of old. That is our message to bless families and help them understand the plan of Happiness through our Redeemer and Savior, Christ.

Hey for more info visit my blog Remember Who You Are! I share gospel messages there.

The gospel truth is the way of Eternal Life on this Earth. It has blessed my family and me and has helped us have unity and harmony with each other and made us close with our Father in Heaven. It does bring change in our lives  even "a change of heart".

With love,






No comments: