Friday, November 26, 2010

Elder Millett: LDS Online Missionary

I am 20 years old.  I am a missionary serving in the California Santa Rosa mission and have been serving for about 18 months. It has been the most rewarding experience of my life and I am so grateful that I have been able to serve the Lord for those wonderful months. I am even more grateful to now expand that service to the internet.
    It really took me by surprise to be called to such an assignment but I know that the Lord will help to guide me in carrying out this sacred responsibility. From the beginning of my mission I have always had the quote "If I do my best the Lord will do the Rest" in the back of my mind. It always helps to remind me how dependent I am upon the Lord for all of my blessings.
 
I love this Gospel with all of my heart and know that it is true. I know that Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten of the father, Savior and Redeemer. I know that it is in him, through him and of him that we can be with our beloved Heavenly Father. I am also grateful that because of this Gospel, I can be with my Family Forever. I give up these two years of my life so that others can feel of the same joy that I have. I love Jesus Christ!

With Love,

Elder Michael Millett

California Santa Rosa Mission (LDS Online Missionary)

No comments: