Saturday, October 13, 2012

Solo Brazilian Sister in the MTC

Querida Familia, Today we have a half p-day, so I get to email home :) I just want to take care of business first. If someone in Provo could please send me jeans, and exercise pants (preferably black) I need them!!! If you need some money to do it you can transfer yourself some, if I have any. Oh and please send me my account balance after, because I have no clue how much money I have. The MTC is awesome my first day I felt such a sense of belonging. Unfortunately, I'm a solo sister like Annika. It makes it really confusing and its been a trial for me,but it's OK because I have nice sister companions and a great district. The first day was awesome. I got to say the closing prayer in front of all of the new missionaries and the MTC presidency. It was AMAZING!! I've felt the spirit so strong these last few days. The language is coming along. I'm really proud of myself because I can understand almost everything my teachers say. I know a lot more than the elders in my district so sometimes it's hard not to come across as a know-it-all. Yesterday, we taught our first "investigator" it went OK. She was really nice, but I think we confused her more than she needed to be. I also learned how to pray yesterday, so I've been trying to make sure that every prayer I offer is in Portuguese :) Anyways its also been amazing to see how much closer I've grown to the Lord in just a few short days of constant prayer and gospel study.I still don't know when I'll get my visa, but they say that as soon as I get it, I'll be shipped off to the Brazil MTC. It's in the Lord's hands, and I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. I'll just wait for his timing :) If you get this email in the next ten minutes email me back!!!! Besides that I want everyone to write me a Dear Elder so that I can know whats going on today.Especially if you can send me a box and when you can. Anyways email me back and write me a Dear Elder or a real letter. Also I dont know if I have the right emails for everyone so Dad if you can or anyone send me a family email list. Love you ALLLLLLL Besos, Sister Bruno

No comments: