Saturday, November 10, 2007

Couple Missions

I have been contemplating serving a mission when my youngest daughter turns eighteen in nine years. I moved to Saudi Arabia to save up since it is very expensive to serve a mission. Couple missionaries spend a lot more than the full-time elders as they must rent an apartment and keep up a car. I wonder if there are any older couples who would like to share with us how to prepare financially to serve. I have recently learned from Kevin Barney's posting for a missionary couple that there are several opportunities to serve in other capacities such as CES, Temple Missionaries, but I am more interested in a full-time regular couple proselyting mission. I always enjoyed the older couples who served in Canada Toronto when I was there in 1975-1977. Please share with us some suggestions.

No comments: